It is a software application designed for printing companies to quickly and confidently produce Quotations, Orders, Job Cards, Invoices, Delivery Notes and production control data in minutes. printingOffice is used for the creation of printing calculations, production management, managing the agenda of business cases, facturation and the evaluation of the production of individual orders. It enables to trace an order from the moment of its obtainment through technological processing, production to its delivery. Another feature not to be understimated is the evaluation of the utilization of machines and individual employees.
• Calculates prices for all kinds of printing products.
• Solves problems associated with complicated calculations of printing costs in seconds. Run‐on costs up to 500 quantity levels can be generated in an instant.
• Allows input data for quotation calculations to be easily adjustable. Last minute changes are speedily incorporated with ease giving you that competitive edge to win more business through being more responsive to your customers‘ and prospects‘ pricing needs.
• Monitors print job throughout the entire production process. Initial enquiries can be recorded before being effortlessly processed into Quotations that can be emailed from within the program to potential customers in minutes. Quotations are stored for follow‐up and successful ones are just as easily processed into Production Orders and these into finished print jobs ready for delivery and invoicing.
• From the utilization of machinery and employees to stock control to job planning to receipt of payment, each step of the print production process can be managed, monitored and evaluated from within printingOffice. Alarms can even be set to remind you of that important platemaking, printing or paper order deadline! Of course, if you prefer to set them to remind you of that hot date...well, you can do that too.
CRM, Invoices, Delivery Notes, Storages, Planning. Learn more »
Final product price of the order in a few second. Learn more »
Order book, Production orders, Data collection. Learn more »
Orders, Customers, Employees, Works, Machines and Materials statistics. Learn more »